Sunday, January 09, 2011

Happy 21st Birthday

Was it a miracle??? Wanted to plan a birthday party which I have never done so in my life but just for this 21st birthday. Due to guard duty, it was cancelled. The worse case was, I had to rush to get my project done on monday. I've been praying hard and my prayers were heard. Guard duty was replaced by someone who signed extra. Felt disappointed for him as he's a bro in christ too but gotta thank you for everything lord :)

Timing screwed up in the morning as I had to go for my hair cut. Apparently the auntie wasnt as skilful and ended cutting my neck with the electric shaver. How scary is that??? Lol! My hair!!! It's always the most important part of my body hahaha! Luckily, it's not ugly till the extent that I have to put on a cap 24/7 lol!

Buffet was cancelled but here comes high tea at Goodwoodpark Hotel, 5 star hotel!!! It was great :) The best thing was, I bought a Fred Perry wallet!!!! How cool is that man!!!! Hahaha! I guess though I wasnt able to ask anyone out today but God had a better plan for me haha. I'm pleased with all these things that had happened. Wont ask for anything more :)

Birthday wishes: 不能说的秘密 :)







No comments: